Are you ready to take your career to the next level, in a dynamic, high-tech environment?
We offer you the opportunity to build a new function within quality at an international leading company working with technology-based systems for defense and security. Since the role is new at Elbit Systems Sweden (ESS) you will get the opportunity to work independently and drive the quality function forward as well as forming your own role.
If you are a person who likes to work in parallel projects, are good at building relationships cross functionally within an organization and to create structure – this could be your opportunity!
Are you ready to make a difference, to ensure quality excellence in an exciting environment, send in your application today to be a part of our dynamic team.
About the role
At Elbit Systems Sweden you will be offered a varied and developing role in a growing company with the opportunity to build the company's quality function from start. Sense this role is new at Elbit Systems Sweden you need to have a broad competence within quality management, the ability to work independently, develop the quality function as well as forming your own role. You will be responsible for quality management standards that continuously will improve the quality of our products and our ways of working. You will initiate and lead programs to create a sustainable world class quality culture, communicate with and engage people at all levels and roles both internally and externally. In this role you will also need to have an understand how to implement and utilize KPI’s, as well as presenting the importance of KRI’s on a program- and business management level.
Example of work tasks
- Lead activities related to achieving or maintaining ISO or other certifications
- Analyze trends, identify, and build action plans to improve quality as well as form and present recommendations that could improve the quality function
- Build and lead a team of employees towards organizational goals; provide guidance, coaching and training of staff
- Manage the performance of detailed inspections of final products and confirm they are up to standard. Eliminate products not up to standard and seek root causes of the gaps. Manage and supervise workers in quality assessment tasks
- Create and implement changes to improve current processes and reduce costs
- Conduct or oversee the investigation of customer complaints, ensure complete reporting and recommendations for remedial action
To succeed in this role, you
- Have several years of solid experience from a similar role as quality manager with responsibility for personnel, preferable within manufacturing
- Have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, Industrial management, quality related discipline (CQE) or equivalent
- Are aware of quality requirements and responsible for the outcomes and findings of internal and external quality audits
- Have an understanding of ISO 9001 and can lead implementation process.
- Have experience in team building and integration of quality matters into manufacturing operations
- Can speak and write English and Swedish at a professional level
It is meritorious but not a requirement if you have been involved in building a similar quality function in the past and if you understand or have worked with the defense quality process.
As a person you are self-motivated, driven, and flexible. You are confident in yourself and in your role as quality manager. You have good communication skills, the ability to build relationship and influence different parts of an organization. This role will fit you well if you are a person that likes to create structure, implement processes, and work proactively to meet the needs of the organization as well as the customer.
Welcome with your application today, selection and interviews will take place continuously, so submit your application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Head of Business Support Anna Nilsson, Anna.Nilsson@elbitsystems.se. If you have questions regarding the application, contact HR Manager Sandra Olofsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
As a security company, we are required to carry out a security check on our employees.
Elbit Systems Sweden
Elbit Systems is a world-leading international technology company active in a variety of areas worldwide, primarily in defence and security. Elbit Systems develops and provides a broad portfolio of products and systems for all types of applications, whether it is in the air, on the ground, at sea or in the cyber area. Our systems are used all over the world and Sweden has been an important market for us for a couple of years now, both in terms of Swedish customers for our products and Swedish partners for deliveries to other countries.
In the digitalization of military communications and military command and control systems, Elbit Systems is a leading player and at the same time a pioneer and offers digitized complete solutions for all types of applications at the forefront of technology and has a product portfolio that covers everything from HF radio to satellite and IP/WAN networks for all types of data flows, regardless of whether it is voice, video or other data.