Do you want to become our new FP&A Manager to run and develop our OKR, financial planning and performance management processes? Join us now and don’t hesitate to apply!
- Drive and manage the strategic financial planning in our projects to optimize revenue and profitability both in individual programs as well as cross company.
- Run the quarterly financial forecasting process with our parent company and functional departments
- Participate in the financial and commercial assessment and valuation of new business
- Develop and integrate acquired businesses into our FP&A processes
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial performance reporting to management
- Work on the quarterly financial reports together with accounting
- Work with management on identifying root causes to deviations in financials performance and identifying opportunities to drive profitable growth
- Work with sales and product management on long-term product sales planning, NPD business cases and product profitability analysis
- Work with operations on performance management and business cases for supply chain projects
- Drive continuous improvement of our Business Intelligence tools and training colleagues on its use
You have lots of knowledge within FP&A processes and really knows what it takes to be successful. As a person you are positive, driven, flexible, self-propelled and a problem solver.
- Masters degree in engineering, finance, economics and/or accounting
- 3-5 years experience from “Big 4” Transaction Services department
- Background from management consulting and/or an FP&A role in an international company with a strong finance function
- Strategic business mindset and very strong analytical capabilities
- Solid understanding of finance and management accounting
- Fluency in Swedish and English
Welcome with your application today, selection and interviews will take place continuously, so submit your application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the role, you are welcome to contact Head of Business Support Anna Nilsson, email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding the application, contact Recruiter Patricia Adolfsson, firstname.lastname@example.org
As a security company, we are required to carry out a security check on our employees.
Elbit Systems Sweden
Elbit Systems is a world-leading international technology company active in a variety of areas worldwide, primarily in defence and security. Elbit Systems develops and provides a broad portfolio of products and systems for all types of applications, whether it is in the air, on the ground, at sea or in the cyber area. Our systems are used all over the world and Sweden has been an important market for us for a couple of years now, both in terms of Swedish customers for our products and Swedish partners for deliveries to other countries.
In the digitalization of military communications and military command and control systems, Elbit Systems is a leading player and at the same time a pioneer and offers digitized complete solutions for all types of applications at the forefront of technology and has a product portfolio that covers everything from HF radio to satellite and IP/WAN networks for all types of data flows, regardless of whether it is voice, video or other data.